So I signed up for weightwatchers again. I weighed in at lunchtime today at a grand total of 204.5lbs.
Since coming off weightwatchers this time last year I’ve played around with the South Beach diet, the cabbage soup diet, low carb and binge-eating. As a result, I’ve gained about 15lbs.
Tonight, I managed to procrastinate AGAIN on my run and it was not fun. I was dragging and I took three walk breaks – the first walk breaks I’ve taken since I did C25K 18 months ago I think. As a result, my average pace was 12:37 for the 2 miles.
I tracked my points today so for your viewing pleasure:
- Vegan Overnight Oats – 4.5 points
- Pret chicken, stuffing and chutney sandwich with salt and vinegar crisps – 9.5 points
- 2 apples and an apple pie nakd fruit bar – 4 points
- 2 baby sweet potatoes atop a bed of lettuce with some sliced chicken mashed up with mustard and mayo – 7 points
- chocolate milk – 3 points
And while I continue to suck at preparing, my dinners are going to continue to be this lazy. I even put the sweet potatoes in the microwave before I left for my run so it took me about 40 seconds to prepare – you’d never guess from the picture 😉
For a grand total of 28 points. Given that I get 23 points, plus my 4 activity points, I’ve gone over by 1 for the day. Not a flying start but I’ll take it.